Dating back to the 1890’s, Peotter’s Collision Center started as a blacksmith shop. As vehicles developed so did the need to repair them. Peotter’s Collision Center has evolved from the past to become the Fox Valley areas premier vehicle collision repair facility.
The current owner Wayne Morgan and other business members purchased the business in 2006 and renamed it as Peotters Collision Center. As of 2010 Wayne and his wife Renee purchased the business from the other members.
The business is still ran as a family company!